MANAGE YOUR ENTIRE INVENTORY STOCK IN ONE PLACE: ADD, ASSIGN, MONITOR AND TRACK PARTS, RESTOCK AND RELOAD TRUCK INVENTORY
Warehouse Inventory management: Manage parts and inventory
Effectively manage all the parts in the warehouse. Easily add, edit or delete parts from the database.
- Tracking and monitoring of available parts by determining the minimum quantity threshold for each inventory item
- Quick monitoring with colored bars to indicate the inventory levels
- Automatic Notifications when the stock falls below a certain threshold
- Restock inventory in batch or per item
Charge customers for the parts used
Invoices can be generated based based on part usage information related to a specific job.
Parts from the warehouse are passed down to the field vans and trucks.
Each truck is assigned to a specific employee who can add available parts to the invoice for the current job directly from the field with 4 simple steps:
- View truck inventory
- Select parts to add to invoice
- Enter the quantity for each part
- Click save
An invoice pdf or excel file will be generated that will list the price and quantity of those items.
Generate inventory reports
Reporting of inventory parts that’ve been used on-site, provides a quick look on the Sales made and profit earned during a specific time period.
Monthly sales and profits reports on Warehouse inventory parts provide comprehensive and accurate insights on:
- Most used parts
- Parts that made huge sales
- Parts that yielded the most profit
- Overall quantity of sold parts
E-strats lets you do the inventory math for you. The reports help you quickly analyze the trends and computing total parts sold, total cost invested, net markups and profits earned.
Monitor your equipment and vehicles
We know the pain of losing valuable and equipment while in the field therefore we offer solutions that never let you lose track of expensive machinery by:
- Third-party Integration with TomTom for truck tracking
- Ability to view information on Vehicles and Equipment assignment
- Track expensive equipment using check-in check-out system
- Maintain the record and history of all the machinery
Stay atop your competitors in Field Service Management industry with specialized warehouse and truck tracking management solution.