We are looking for Software Quality Assurance Engineers. SQA Engineer will be responsible for the overall testing, integration, system and load/performance testing of web-based and mobile projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write test cases to validate functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate closely with the development team, project managers and work towards resolving any issues.
- Communicating with clients, Team members and Team Leads to streamline the execution of test plans and processes.
- Use of automated QA tools like Selenium will be required as we moving towards automation process.
- Willing to learn Admin and Coordination Tasks
What you Need for this Position
- Ability to analyze business requirements, design and execute test cases, document results
- Ability to prioritize test activities based on changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Experience with one or more test automation tools is a plus
- Create test cases based on functional specifications and subject matter expert business knowledge.
- Execute manual test cases, and collect test case evidence.
- Open defects as needed during manual or automated testing.
- Create daily status reports for test case and defect metrics.
- Need good written and spoken English skills required