E-Strats is looking for a competent Xamarin Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications for Xamrin (Android/iOS) platforms.
You will be developing and maintaining Enterprise level software applications in an agile environment. Working with an established team of highly skilled engineers, you will be expected to actively contribute your knowledge of modern development techniques using C# and .NET framework.
Responsibilities and Duties
- 1-2 years of strong hands-on working experience of Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
- Experience with consuming and understanding of Web APIs
- Understanding of mobile UX design principles and guidelines
- Must have some basic knowledge/experience with SQLite database and .net server-side technologies
- Working knowledge of push notifications
- Experience in writing XAML layout, MVVM/MVVM Cross
- Experience with service-oriented Architecture
What you Need for this Position
- Ability to analyze business requirements
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Should have good communication skills