e-strats is looking for fresh graduates or students who are interested in social media management/ digital media marketing for its office located in Police Foundation PWD.
The basic requirement to apply for this job are:
- Good writing skills in English
- Staying updated with recent trends in digital marketing
- Creative mind
- Research skills
The intern will learn to
- Increase engagements through social media platforms to build brand identity
- Identify and implement social media engagement optimization tactics
- Handle company pages on Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram
- Create interesting content
- Use powerpoint and photoshop for designing creative content
- Optimize posts for better search visibility
- Use trending topics to create compelling content
- You will be continuously guided and trained from professionals
- An excellent opportunity for students and fresh graduates to increase written, verbal and presentation skills in a fast-paced learning environment
Throughout the period of 3-4 months, selected candidates will be provided training and guidance.
Note: This is an office-based internship the timings for which are 9 to 6
Students in their last year & fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.