e-strats is in need of a resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement business opportunities in the existing domain.
The role demands an exceptional skill in managing the coordination within the team and good interpersonal skills.
We are looking for an individual who have strong communication and leadership skills, having the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
The primary roles & responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Willing to learn and develop skills and competencies to assist the company in growth efforts
- Oversee the business process to manage the work
- Foster a collaborative environment within the team
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term profit growth
Competencies and Skills Required
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented